Why Your Logo Sucks
First things first, Do you recognize these Brands?
Exactly, so you can understand the importance of having a good brand mark right?
We don’t always have the opportunity to write long copy or sales pitches on why our companies are a perfect match to our customers. Whether you provide a service or sell a product, your logo can encourage or discourage customers from considering u. A logo is a direct reflection of the standard and quality of your company’s offerings. An amateur logo makes you look, well, like an amateur business.
So what qualities define a great logo?
1. Unique. Distinguishes your company from the next
2. Simplistic. Fancy doesn’t always mean good. The simpler your logo, the easier it is to remember and recognize. Classic example, the Nike Swoosh. Its just a tick right? But it is one of the most recognizable brand marks on the globe.
3. Appropriate. Who is your audience? What colours represent your brand? Are you catering for professionals or youth?
4. Timeless. Avoid trends, the biggest brands have had the same logo since forever. Make sure your logo can stand the test of time.
5. Versatile. First question, is your logo in Vector format? Vectors allow you to resize your logo; whether it is for a small business card, or a large building banner, without losing quality. Can you embroider it on staff uniform? Recolor it to match certain poster designs?